Junior Hardware Engineer
Every day, people do amazing things at Epolar System. We enable others to create. What will you do?
As an Junior Hardware Engineer, you will be working in a technically challenging and fast-paced environment to develop results for our clients. The Junior Hardware Engineer is responsible for working on electrical & mechanical system design integration of the Epolar System ovens. Candidates should be able to use a variety of software tools, while maintaining effective communication and ensuring the highest level of quality in every area of hardware design and manufacturing.
- Leadership in taking ownership of system design and driving the cross-functional team in delivering a high quality product with a fast paced cadence.
- Expertise in AutoCAD
- Familiar in collaborating with contract manufacturers.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Electrical interconnect and mechanical/thermal integration
Degree or Diploma in a relevant field of study is required
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com